These metrics evaluate the efficiency of cache systems in the database, identifying bottlenecks and optimization opportunities. By measuring hit rate and fragmentation across various cache types (e.g., thread, table, MyISAM, and InnoDB), they help ensure data accessibility and optimized cache usage.Thread Cache Hit Rate
– Measures the efficiency of thread caching by calculating the percentage of threads reused from the cache instead of creating new ones.Thread Cache Ratio
– Represents the proportion of threads created and cached, which helps evaluate the effectiveness of the thread cache configuration.MyISAM Cache Hit Rate
– Calculates the percentage of key reads served from the key buffer in MyISAM tables, indicating the efficiency of the key buffer configuration.InnoDB Cache Hit Rate
– Determines the percentage of InnoDB data served from the buffer pool, reflecting the efficiency of the InnoDB buffer pool size.Table Cache Hit Rate
– Measures the effectiveness of table cache configuration by calculating the percentage of table open requests served from the cache.QCache Fragmentation
– Assesses the level of fragmentation within the query cache, which can impact cache efficiency and query performance.