We have updated Releem’s documentation to ensure it is current and comprehensive. The previous version was outdated and did not cover the latest features introduced to Releem. The new documentation now provides a detailed description of the onboarding process and all product functions, including variables and health checks.
We’d love for you to explore the documentation changes:How to Add a Server
– provides step-by-step instructions on how to add self-managed or cloud-managed servers to Releem’s dashboard.Getting and Applying Recommendations
– learn how Releem’s Recommended Configuration block works and how to apply these recommendations.Releem Dashboard
– details the different insights and recommendations that are found on the dashboard, including Releem Score, Recommended Configuration, Memory, Latency, and more.Health Checks
– details the four main blocks of health checks that Releem uses to evaluate a server’s health, performance, and credibility.Weekly Reports
– learn what information is included in our weekly server reports, keeping you informed on the state of your servers.