Updates to Releem Platform
1. Special Case: ONLY MyIsam tablesWe had a user report that no configuration was recommended for their MySQL server. Upon further discussion, we learned the user’s server used only MyISAM tables.
This is an unusual server setup but has been resolved. Releem can now recommend a configuration for MySQL servers with only MyISAM tables.
2. Recommended Configuration Terminology FixThere was inconsistent formatting in the Recommended configuration files. Users should now encounter consistent formatting:
Updates to Releem AgentWe wanted to simplify the installation process for new users. Releem Agent will now install automatically. This removes the need for manual installation on cron and first run.
Updates to Releem Customer Portal
1. Added DocumentationOur team has created a documentation page for MySQL Performance Score that can be found here. You can learn how Releem Agent, Releem Cloud Platform, and Releem Customer Portal interact and how to intercept your server’s MySQL Performance Score!
2. MySQL Performance ScoreExcited to announce that MySQL Performace Score is free for all servers! All you need to do is create a free account to have access to this powerful method of evaluating your MySQL server.
3. Removed MySQLTuner RecommendationsReleem supports MySQLTuner and we collaborate with MySQLTuner developers team. MySQLTuner is a great tool, that provides many recommendations for settings. We found that for most users, these extra settings were unnecessary and cluttered the web interface.
These recommendations have been removed from the web interface because Releem will automatically manage MySQL configuration.